Dolphin Cove Family Aquatic Center
300 N. Kennedy Dr., Carpentersville, IL 60110
(Routes 25 & 68)
Come and enjoy our Splash-down Family Slide, Sandcastle Beach or simply relax in our lounge chairs. We have shaded areas so you can take a break from the summer heat. Interactive water play Discovery Fountain will bring loads of water fun to our Sandcastle Beach area. Children can choose from the bubblers, the flushing funnel, flow gates and the paddle wheel to enhance their day in the sand, which is from the Lake Michigan Dunes. With umbrellas, lawn chairs, picnic tables, and a sun hill, there’s a place for everyone. So, come out to Dolphin Cove – it’s like taking a vacation without leaving home!
Dolphin Cove has something for everyone to enjoy:
- Infants and toddlers can splash around in our zero-depth beach area, playing in the geysers and on the slides.
- Older kids and adults can cool off in the deeper end of the pool.
- For a little more excitement, have fun on either the “Rip Tide” body slide or the “Typhoon” tube slide.
- Make a splash off of our two diving boards in our 12 foot deep diving well.
- Take a break from the water and enjoy a treat or meal from our Sand Bar Café and/or “Hide-Away” Gift Shop.
- Children can explore our “Sand Play Getaway” (beach sand from Lake Michigan Dunes) and enjoy climbing around on our sand jungle gym.
*For all three of our facilities there are residents and nonresidents fees. In order to receive the resident rate, all residents must show proof of residency of the Dundee Township Park District.
|Daily Fees for Dolphin Cove|