May is National Fitness Month and we want to help you achieve the highest level of fitness possible. During the month of May if you purchase an all-inclusive fitness membership you will receive $30 off the total price. Don't pass up this offer, stop in today at the Rakow or Randall Oaks Recreation Centers to purchase your All-Inclusive Membership.
(Offer Expires: May 31, 3013)
Fitness Center Membership
This membership includes use of both Fitness Centers, group exercise classes (excluding water fitness), lap swim, sauna, whirlpool and two guest passes.
|Membership Rates||Annual Resident Discount Rate||Estimated Monthly||
|Additional Family Member (each)||$324||$27||$396||$33|
|Students (12-24 full-time with School Schedule)||$288||$24||$360||$30|
A La Carte KidZone Membership
Add babysitting services to your All-Inclusive Membership. For additional information visit our KidZone page
|Up to 2 Children||$150||$12.50|
|Additional Child (each)||$60||$5.00|
Corporate Membership – Minimum 5 Employees
To initiate a corporate rate, the corporation must presentaletter with a list of at least five employees. This list must be on file before employees can sign up for a corporate membership and each employee must bring proof of employment.
|Annual Corporate||Estimated Monthly|
|5 or More Members||$324 each||$27 each|
All corporate businesses must reside in the Dundee Township in order to receive the corporate rates. Minimum numbers of 5 employees will be required to receive corporate rates. New members may be added at any time during the year.
One Month Memberships
We offer a one month membership to meet your needs. This membership includes all the benefits you receive with an All-Inclusive Membership Annual Membership without the commitment.
Members receive a $10 discount if membership is renewed as All-Inclusive.
Special Student 3+1 Pass
Available for purchase May 5-June 16
This special pass is good for three months from date of purchase plus one month at your winter break. It's a great way to stay in shape this summer!
$140 Resident/$160 Nonresident
Limited to ages 12-24, full-time students only
Fitness Center Passes
Want to try the Fitness Center for a day before purchasing a membership? For only $10 per one-day visit, you can try out everything we offer our members with no obligation.
If you have guests in town who love to work out, treat them to a visit to the Fitness Center! Members may purchase passes for only $7 per guest per visit. Member must accompany guest.
Group Exercise Passes
If you are not a Fitness Center member and would like to attend Group Exercise Classes, you can customize your workout program through our group exercise passes! These passes are good for all land exercise classes, so you can mix and match workouts to fit your needs.
Fees1 class: $7
1 month unlimited*: $50/$75
3 month unlimited*: $125/$150
*Valid from date of purchase
Receive one month free off your next All-Inclusive Membership when you refer someone to the Fitness Center! Have your referral complete a referral sheet with your name on it when he/she purchases an All-Inclusive Membership, and you will receive one month free! Call 847-428-7131 for more information.
Monthly Payment Plan*
You may pay your All-Inclusive Membership fees by the month, making it more affordable and convenient to buy a membership.
With this plan, equal monthly payments are automatically deducted from your checking account. Monthly payments vary according to your membership and continue until cancelled. To pay by the month, request this method when signing up for your membership. Membership is ongoing until cancelled in writing by member. Thirty day notice is required.
- All-Inclusive Memberships Only
- Includes a one-time $25 set-up fee; first month's fee is due upon purchase.
- To receive resident rates proof of residency is required at registration.
- Individual Membership – any individual between the ages of 18-61.
- Additional Family Member – A second adult (18 and over) residing at the same address. Any additional family members (18 and over) residing at same address must purchase individual memberships.
- Senior – any individual 62 years of age or older.
- Student – any individual between the ages of 12-24, currently enrolled as a full-time student. Proof of current enrollment is required.
- Members 12-13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Members 12-13 years of age must attend Fitness University before membership will be activated.
- Members 16 years of age and older may use the whirlpool. (no children)
- Members must dress appropriately: shirts and shoes are required, no sandals allowed.
- All new members are encouraged to complete a free fitness orientation.
Lockers are available for rent at both fitness centers.
Rakow Fitness Center: $125/year
Randall Oaks Fitness Center: $75/year (For the small 12 x 12 locker only)