The Dundee Township Park District offers great athletic leagues for youth all year long. For more information on Youth Leagues, please refer to your seasonal program brochure. Download it by clicking the brochure image located in the left column of this page.
Athletic leagues include:
- Floor Hockey
Friendship Request for Youth Sports League
Friendship Request for Youth Sports Leagues provides an opportunity for 2 players (maximum) to request to be placed on the same team in the Dundee Township Park District’s Youth Leagues. Friendship Requests are a tool which helps the DTPD form teams in the youth leagues, and to provide a benefit to participants who wish to be placed with another individual.
Listed below is a detailed description of the requirements needed in order to accept/honor these requests:
- One friendship request will be allowed per child. That friend must also request your child, for it to be granted.
- Players must be in the same division.
- Siblings in the same division are allowed one request only.
- Coaches & assistant coaches are not allowed requests since they are already assigned to a team.
- The Dundee Township Park District reserves the right not to honor any or all requests due to program enrollment and balance of teams.
The Dundee Township Park District offers a variety of sports leagues for adults ages 18 and up.
Basketball (18 years and older)
Women’s Volleyball (18 years and older)
Softball (18 years and older)