About Our Program
Children in our preschool program are actively involved in a curriculum which stresses the social,emotional, physical and academic aspects of theirm development. The Park District has adopted and successfully incorporated the Jolly Phonics reading program, which is also utilized by District 300’s Kindergarten program.
Younger children are taught skills for building strong self-reliance and positive social interaction. Children ages 4-5 prepare for kindergarten based on District 300 expectations, through exposure to a variety of academic units including name, calendar and alphabet recognition.
To schedule a visit, call Janet at (847) 428-7131 x2301.
A Special Thank You to the Rotary Foundation
In September, the park district preschool program received a generous donation from the Dundee Township Rotary Foundation. Each of the preschool locations received 4 iPad Airs, protective Survivor cases, and a gift card used to purchase educational Apps. As we strive to provide the highest level of educational value, this gift serves to not only enhance the program, but also keep us on the cutting edge of technology. This donation will help us meet our goal of making a significant difference in the lives of children who attend our preschools.
2017-2018 School Year
Preschool registration for Dundee Township residents is now available. Nonresident registration will begin on February 27.
Preschool Enrollment/Payment Procedures
To process registration, we must have:
- A complete registration form, a photo copy of your child’s birth certificate, a photo copy of your child’s most current immunization record, proof of residency (something with your address, such as a utility bill, drivers license, etc.) and the automatic payment authorization form filled out completely, are required to enroll your child(ren) in the program.
- Payment to cover the first month, plus a $40 non-refundable registration fee per child, is due upon registration.
- Payments will be deducted electronically from your credit/debit card on the fifth of every month. The Park District will no longer accept cash or checks for this program
- Children entering our Pre-Kindergarten programs must be four by Sept. 1, 2017.
- Children entering our Preschool program must be three by Sept. 1, 2017.
- Children entering our Almost 3 program must be three by Jan. 15, 2018.
- Children must be toilet trained for all classes. No pull-ups please.
2 days/week: $1,104 Resident/$1,380 Nonresident
2 days/week with extended learning time: $1,568 Resident/$1,969 Nonresident
3 days/week: $1,726 Resident/$2,158 Nonresident
3 days/week with extended learning time: $2,416 Resident/$3,021 Nonresident
5 days/week: $2,878 Resident/$3,598 Nonresident
Registration Fee $40 will be due with first payment.
SIBLINGS RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON FEES
Two Ways to Pay
- Save 5% with full payment.
- Payment Plan
Class Schedule 2017-2018 School Year
Almost 3 | (2020 Kindergarten start)
|Washington St. (WSP)||575299-00||M/W||9:00-11:00 am||$1,104/$1,380|
Preschool (Ages 3-4) | (2019 Kindergarten start)
|Washington St. (WSP)||575299-01||Tu/Th||9:00-11:00 am||$1,104/$1,380|
|Randall Oaks Recreation Center (RORCP)||575299-02||Tu/Th||9:00-11:00 am||$1,104/$1,380|
|Rakow Center (RAP)||575299-03||Tu/Th||8:45-10:45 am||$1,104/$1,380|
|Randall Oaks Recreation Center (RORCP)||575299-04||Tu/Th||12:00-2:00 pm||$1,104/$1,380|
Mixed Preschool (3-5 year olds)
|Sleepy Hollow (SHP)||575299-05||Tu/Th||8:45-10:45 am||$1,104/$1,380|
|optional Extended Learning Time||575299-06||Tu/Th||10:45 am-12:15 pm||$464/$589|
|Sleepy Hollow (SHP)||575299-07||M/W/F||8:15-10:45 am||$1,726/$2,158|
|optional Extended Learning Time||575299-08||M/W/F||10:45 am-12:15 pm||$690/$863|
Pre-Kindergarten (Ages 4-5) | (2018 Kindergarten start)
|Washington St. (WSP)||575299-09||M-F||8:45-11:15 am||$2,878/$3,598|
|Randall Oaks Recreation Center (RORCP)||575299-10||M/W/F||8:45-11:15 am||$1,726/$2,158|
|Rakow Center (RAP)||575299-11||M/W/F||8:45-11:15 am||$1,726/$2,158|
|Randall Oaks Recreation Center (RORCP)||575299-12||M/W/F||11:45 am-2:15 pm||$1,726/$2,158|
Rakow Center (RAP)Preschool Room
665 Barrington Ave.
Carpentersville, IL 60110
Randall Oaks Recreation Center (RORCP)
500 N. Randall Rd.
West Dundee, IL 60118
Sleepy Hollow (SHP)
875 Winmoor Dr.
Sleepy Hollow, IL 60118
Washington Street Center (WSP)
21 N. Washington St.
Carpentersville, IL 60110