- The Adult Activities Center will be open Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- ALL activities will be by registration only; therefore, there will not be any drop-in activities at this time.
- The following will be available by reservation only.
- Monday–Thursday (8:00 am – 3:00 pm)
You can reserve a table for two people to come in to socialize. (45-minute increments)
- Monday – Thursday (8:00 am – 3:00 pm)
Card playing will be allowed with four people per table.
- Billiards – Only four players permitted at a time – All players will need to bring their own cue stick and pool chalk.
- Library – Open, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Ongoing programs will be evaluated and added as we can. Call (847) 551-4307 for more info.
- Monday–Thursday (8:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- Reservations – Due to capacity limits in the facility, all reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To secure your reservation, please call the Adult Activities front desk at (847) 551-4307.
- Please note that all reservations must receive a confirmation by an AAC staff member. Reservation requests made after 3:00 pm on Friday will not be responded to until the following Monday. One person may reserve for the two party reservation.
- A COVID-19 self-health assessment questionnaire will have to be done before entering the building. View it here.
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times while in the building.
- Social distancing of at least 6 ft. will have to be followed.
- Upon entering the Adult Activities Center, you will need to wash your hands or sanitize your hands.
- Please bring your own water bottle/drink. Please note there will be no source to refill water bottles, so please plan accordingly. Food is allowed but cannot be shared.
Early information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) suggests that older adults and people with chronic or underlying health conditions have a heightened risk of getting very sick if they become infected. It is critical that individuals who may be at a higher risk, should not attend our facility or programs. The procedures and precautions we are taking is not a guarantee that the virus will not be contracted in this social setting. It is recommended that anyone at high risk should stay home.
We will continue to follow the guidelines put out by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and adjust our activities accordingly. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we can’t wait to welcome you back.
If you have any questions, reach out to Mary at (847) 551-4307 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programs for Adults (50+)
The Dundee Township Park District offers a variety of program choices for adults each season. The district offers programs for adults in the areas of Aquatics, Dance, Fitness, Special Events, Sports & Athletic Leagues and much, much more. The Adult Activities Center, where many adult 50+ programs are offered, is located in the Rakow Center at 665 Barrington Ave. in Carpentersville.
Continuous Monthly Programs
- An Afternoon at the Movies
- Billiards Tournament
- Wii & Wii Tournaments
Depending on the timing of our newsletter, trips listed in the seasonal brochure may not have availability. Please check with the Adult Activities Center front desk staff for more information on these trips and availability. Call (847) 551-4307.
Day Trip Refund Policy
Because we must finalize full payment six weeks prior to our event, the following procedures are always in place: If you must cancel your day trip, we will do our best to find a replacement. When a replacement is found, our Park District will issue a full refund. If we do not find a replacement, we are unable to refund your money. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
50+ Social Club Membership | 50 years & older
Show your support to the most dynamic Adult Activities Center in the area. Everyone age 50 and older is welcome. Members receive our bi-monthly newsletter as well as an $8 discount on day trips and $5 on programs. If you join after February 26, you will not be entitled to the discounted price at the Thanksgiving and Christmas 2021 dinners.
|50+ Membership for 2021||Dues||Dues after 2/26/21|
|New Member – Resident||$15||$18|
|New Member – Nonresident||$17||$20|
Membership will begin for 2021 on December 1, 2020.