COVID-19 Phase 4
The Rakow Center Indoor Pool will now be open for Lap Swim (reservations required), Water Fitness, and Open Swim. Private swim lessons are available and group swim lessons will resume in February (if mitigations allow).
Please take a moment to read through our Phase 4 aquatics operations, click here. We ask for your patience with the reopening as there will be several changes and guidelines for our employees and patrons to follow. We thank you for your understanding as safety continues to be our top priority.
- Capacity: Per the guidelines issued for Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan, we will be operating our indoor pool at a maximum of 20 people. Access will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis if we reach capacity at any time. Currently, we do not want to implement a time-registration policy for our patrons visiting the pool. Once the facility reaches capacity, we will not allow additional patrons into the facility until the total number of patrons in the facility falls below the capacity limit
- Face masks must be worn when entering the facility and while on the pool deck but not in the water. Exceptions will be granted to children under two years of age or people with medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering.
- We encourage participants to call the indoor pool at (847) 551-4330 to check if we are at capacity before coming to the indoor pool/ diving well.
- Patrons are encouraged to come ready to swim in their suit and only utilize the changing rooms and locker rooms if absolutely necessary.
For more information regarding our aquatics operations, click here.
Rakow Center Indoor Pool
665 Barrington Ave., Carpentersville, IL 60110 | (847) 428-7131
Our eight-lane indoor pool offers something for everyone: Swim Lessons, Water Fitness, Swim Team, Open Swim and Lap Swim. The best part – there’s never a rainy day! Our indoor pool is open year-round and in all weather, so there’s no end to summer fun.
- Eight-lane pool
- Outdoor Diving Well (seasonal)
- Open Swim
- Swim Lessons
- Lap Swim
- Water Fitness
- Swim Team
- ADA Accessible (Indoor Pool Only)
- Pool Rentals
- Saturdays 1:00-5:00 pm
- Sundays 11:00 am-5:00 pm
Indoor Pool will be closed:
April 4 – Easter
Senior (62+): $2
Note About Fees
*For all three of our facilities there are residents and nonresidents fees. In order to receive the resident rate, all residents must show proof of residency of Dundee Township.
For the lap swim schedule and information visit our lap swim page, CLICK HERE.
The Whirlpool will remain closed until further notice.