Open Registration: July 23-27 | Lottery: July 28
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Registration dates for Circle of Friends (Before/After School Care program) have now been established. Open Registration for new families will begin on Thursday, July 23rd. Priority registration is currently underway for families that were enrolled in Circle of Friends at the end of the 2019/2020 school year from July 17-July 22, with a lottery being held on July 23rd. Current participants have been notified via email.
Please be aware that the program has undergone several changes necessary to remain a childcare option. See below.
Due to limited space, registration does not guarantee enrollment in the Circle of Friends program for the 2020-2021 school year. Once returning Priority registrations are processed, a lottery will be held to determine enrollment based on availability.
- Complete the Circle of Friends Registration Form and the Automatic Credit/Debit Authorization form (electronic funds withdrawal) which can be found below.
- Return completed forms to Rakow Center, 665 Barrington Avenue, Carpentersville or Randall Oaks Recreation Center, 500 N. Randall Road, West Dundee between July 23-27 (no later than Monday, July 27th at 8:00 pm. Emailed or faxed forms will not be accepted.
- Registration paperwork will only be accepted by Registration Desk staff—no Fitness Desk drop-offs. Registration Desk hours are Saturday 8am-4pm; Sunday 8am-12pm; Monday – Friday 8am-8pm.
- All open enrollment registrations will enter a lottery on Tuesday, July 28th; registration forms will be numbered alphabetically and drawn randomly using a Random Sequence Generator.
- All registrations will then be officially entered into the system and a receipt will be sent. Your emailed receipt will indicate whether your family is enrolled or waitlisted.
- If your family has been enrolled, the Credit/Debit card provided will be charged the August payment along with a $40 non-refundable registration fee/child. If payment is declined, Dundee Township Park District will make one attempt to contact you regarding payment. If payment does not go through within 24 hours of initial processing, your child’s spot may be forfeited.
- If your child is waitlisted, no payment will be charged.
In addition, please note:
- We are only offering the 5 days/week option.
- Split payments will not be accepted.
- No special payment arrangements will be granted.
Our goal is to continue to provide a quality child care program with safety being our top priority. Guidance and recommendations from D300, the Restore Illinois Plan and IDPH remain at the forefront of our decision making and program planning.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our staff.
About Our Program
AM Circle of Friends | Monday-Friday from 6:30 am until the start of school
AM Circle of Friends (Before School Care) is for children in kindergarten-grade 5. It is being offered at Liberty Elementary School ONLY. AM Circle of Friends is open to all children who attend Liberty Elementary. Please call Dawn with any questions at (847) 428-7131 x2206.
PM Circle of Friends | Monday-Friday from the time children get out of school until 6:00 pm
PM Circle of Friends (After School Care) is for children in kindergarten-grade 5 at the eight elementary schools listed below. It provides a safe, supervised environment where children may socialize, play or do homework. Please call Dawn with any questions at (847) 428-7131 x2206.
- Safety is our #1 priority
- Professionally trained staff
- CPR trained
- Homework time
- Recreation time
2020-2021 School Year Fees
Payments from your credit/debit account will be divided equally over 10 months beginning at the time of registration through May. As a reminder, the fees are based on 175 school days divided equally.
AM Circle of Friends (Before School Care)
|Monthly Fee Schedule (per child)||5 Days|
|At time of Registration*||$144|
PM Circle of Friends (After School Care)
|Monthly Fee Schedule (per child)||5 Days|
|At time of Registration*||$291|
*Includes $40 nonrefundable registration fee per child/per school year (The $40 registration fee is waived for AM registration if the child is enrolled in PM Circle of Friends.)
** Payments will be divided equally over 10 months beginning at the time of registration.
+This monthly payment is based on 175 school days divided by ten months. The fee remains the same each month.
++ Siblings receive a 10% discount. 5% paid in full discount.
A monthly payment, plus a $40 nonrefundable registration fee per child/per school year, is required upon registration. All payments will be deducted electronically from your debit/credit card. Please complete the required authorization form.
- Any child that enrolls before the fifteenth of the month will be charged the full monthly fee.
- Any child that enrolls after the fifteenth of the month will be charged ½ of the monthly fee.
- Siblings receive a 10% discount.
- 5% paid in full discount.
- Billing to be processed on the first business day of each month.
- Refunds will be issued based on the fifteenth of the month rules as noted above.
Download the Circle of Friends Parent Guide (Please check back for the revised Parent Guide.)
AM/PM Circle of Friends School Sites
1401 Compton Dr.
PM Program: 51240-AL
Lake in the Hills
519 Willow Street
PM Program: 51240-LH
898 Glen Oak
PM Program: 51240-SH
407 S. Fifth Street.
PM Program: 51240-DH
6500 Miller Road
AM Program: 51239-LB
2100 Sleepy Hollow Rd.
PM Program: 51240-WE
540 Longwood Drive
PM Program: 51240-EV
1100 Huntington Dr.
PM Program: 51240-NE
Please call Dawn with any questions at (847) 428-7131 x2206 or email email@example.com.