Dundee Township Park District loves to support local fundraising events and distributes and tracks all donation requests for complimentary passes to Park District facilities and programs. These include donation requests for Randall Oaks Golf Club, Bonnie Dundee Golf Club, and Randall Oaks Zoo. Dundee Township Park District receives many requests each year, and while we know there are many great causes in need, unfortunately, we cannot fulfill every donation request.
All donation requests will be reviewed within three weeks. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email, regardless of whether or not the request is approved. Please note that we recommend a two-month notice on requests.
Who qualifies to request/receive a donation?
- Dundee Township based not-for-profit organizations that provide services to the residents of Dundee Township will be considered a priority for a donation.
- Dundee Township based organizations and programs that are generally non-selective in nature, and offer participation to general participants will be considered for a donation.
- Non-Township based organizations that service Dundee Township residents will be considered for a donation.
- Select, travel, club and AAU based athletic programs will not be eligible for a donation.
- Non-Township based organizations with no affiliation to Dundee Township residents will not be eligible for a donation.
- The Executive Director has the discretion to honor donation requests from nonresident organizations and individuals that may not fit into the above criteria.
- The Executive Director, or their designee, are the only District employees authorized to approve donations.
Donations provided by the District will primarily be passes or golf, fitness, aquatics, zoo and other facility uses. The Executive Director may consider donations of other District property under a value of $500.
Donation Package Options
Select one from the options below.
Dolphin Cove Family Aquatic Center
Option 1: Five (5) daily passes to Dolphin Cove Family Aquatic Center
Option 2: One (1) Pool Punch Pass good for 10 visits to any pool: Dolphin Cove, Sleepy Hollow, Rakow Center
DTPD Fitness Center
Option 3: One (1) one year Fitness Center Membership
Randall Oaks Zoo
Option 4: One (1) Randall Oaks Zoo membership for four (4) people
Randall Oaks Golf Club
Option 5: Golf passes to Randall Oaks Golf Club
Bonnie Dundee Golf Club
Option 6: Golf passes to Bonnie Dundee Golf Club
Passes will be mailed or made available for pick-up at the Rakow Center, 665 Barrington Ave., Carpentersville, IL 60110
All donation requests must be submitted on the form below.
Non-profit organizations must have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. For your request to be considered, you must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form.
April 1, 2023
Your Summer Camp Adventure Awaits
March 1, 2023
Rakow Center Locker Room Renovation Project
December 22, 2022
Zoo Membership Special
December 17, 2022
Come and explore our classrooms on January 10-12
December 2, 2022
Get ready to run! Frozen Oaks 5K | February 4
September 22, 2022
Sat Live! Every 1st & 3rd Saturday from October-March
August 26, 2021
Give a unique gift of animal sponsorship for any occasion.
December 4, 2020
Bond refinance saves Dundee Township Park District more than $1.8 million
April 15, 2019
Dundee Township Park District awarded for excellence in financial reporting
June 3, 2023
Sleepy Hollow Pool Opening Day
June 7, 2023
June 10, 2023
Yoga in the Park - Randall Oaks Park
June 10, 2023
June 13, 2023
Family Fun Nights in the Park - June
June 16, 2023
Concerts in the Park - The Stingrays
June 17, 2023
Yoga in the Park - Sleepy Hollow Pool
June 18, 2023
Father's Day at the Zoo
June 18, 2023
Father's Day at the Pool
June 21, 2023