So Much To DO!
The Dundee Township Park District consists of 31 neighborhood and community parks, two golf courses and 879 acres of land for the diverse Dundee Township community. Park amenities include a skate plaza, disc golf course, picnic areas, basketball courts, baseball fields, playgrounds, tennis courts, soccer fields, volleyball courts, hiking/walking paths and many more.
Park Operating Hours
Park opens at sunrise and closes at sunset, except for designated permitted activities.
Park Rules & Regulations
- No alcohol
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after
- No sales of merchandise or services
- No fires/grilling except in designated areas
- No motorized vehicles
- Vehicle parking only in designated areas
- Parks open sunrise to sunset unless otherwise posted