Dolphin Cove Family Aquatic Center is home to Splash the Dolphin. Splash is a mascot, not a real dolphin.
- Rakow Center Indoor Pool: 82 degrees
- Dolphin Cove Family Aquatics Center: 80 degrees or warmer
- Sleepy Hollow Pool: 80 degrees or warmer
- Whirlpool: 101-104 degrees
We try to keep the air temperature between 80 and 82 degrees.
You must be at least 42 inches to ride the slide.
- 42 > ride with a lifejacket and adult
- 42-48 – ride the slide alone with a lifejacket on
- 48+ ride the slide alone with no lifejacket
Yes, unless you are two years of age or under. Paying the daily fee covers the entrance to the entire facility.
Children 9 and under must be attended by a person aged 16 or older. Must be ten (10) or older to enter the facility alone. Adults sixteen (16) or older must accompany children nine (9) and younger. Parents or guardians must be responsible for supervising their children. Lifeguards are on duty to enforce rules and respond in an emergency.
Outside food is allowed but can only be consumed in the designated concession areas.
- Personal Floating Devices (PFDs) must be coast guard approved.
- PFDs are available at the facility.
Yes, for a short amount of time we will stamp hands.
- Rakow Center Indoor Pool is located at 665 Barrington Ave., Carpentersville
- Dolphin Cove Family Aquatic Center is located at the intersection of Rt 25 & Rt 68 in Carpentersville
- Sleepy Hollow Pool is located at 875 Winmoor Dr., Sleepy Hollow