The Dundee Township Park District offers great athletic leagues for youth all year long. For more information on Youth Leagues, please refer to your seasonal program brochure. Download it by clicking the brochure image located in the left column of this page.
Winter Youth League | Boys & Girls | Grades 1-8
Teams will be formed according to grade level, allowing boys and girls to play both with and against their classmates. Fun and skills are emphasized. Each team will have a volunteer coach. Parents that are interested in coaching please complete a volunteer application which can be found on our website.
Important regulations to note:
- Daily Health Screenings are REQUIRED at home for players and coaches
- Level 2 Sports Waiver must be signed and returned to play in scrimmages
- All participants are required to wear face masks/coverings while inside the building and on the bench at all times at practice/scrimmages unless the player is physically active on the court
- All coaches MUST wear a mask covering nose and mouth at all times
- All participants and coaches should try to socially distance 6’ or more
- Teams are limited to 24 participants and they cannot change once scrimmages have started
- Teams will practice one time during the week
- Teams of 24 participants will be split into four groups of six players every Saturday to scrimmage
- If your child becomes ill while at basketball, they must be picked up within 20 minutes of notification. If your work distance prohibits you from picking up within 20 minutes, you must provide a local contact for pick up.
- Players will not be allowed in the building until five minutes before their scheduled practice or scrimmage time to avoid cross contamination of groups and facility capacity limits. During
- Saturday scrimmages only one parent/guardian per participant will be allowed in the gym as a spectator. Other siblings and/or family members are not allowed in the gym as a spectator.
- No spectators during practice
- Have a conversation with your child(ren) about the importance of following regulations established in the guidelines. Due to the seriousness of the COVID-19 situation, we will be enforcing a Zero Tolerance Policy in regards to any behavior deemed unsafe.
What to Bring to Practice/Scrimmages:
During this time, it is more important than ever that players bring and label the following items with their names:
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Hand Sanitizer
Fall Youth Soccer League | U8, U10, U 12, U14
Players will practice during the week and play games on Saturday. Some weeknight or Sunday games may be necessary. Due to the size of the program, we are unable to honor special requests. Team placements are solely at the discretion of the Dundee Township Park District.
Coaches will call team members before the first practice. Registration can be completed online or in-person. Download Registration Form.
Practices: Begin week of Aug. 16
Games: Saturday, 9/4-10/23
Times: Various, 9:00 am-3:00 pm
Fee: On & Before 7/1 $92(R)/$107NR) | On & After 7/2 $112(R)/$127(NR)
- Shin guards are mandatory (not provided)
- Soccer cleats optional (recommended)
- Shirt/socks included in fee
|2014-2015||U8 Co-ed (DTPD In-House League)||47186-00||REGISTER ONLINE|
|2012-2013||U10 Boys (NRSL)||47186-01||REGISTER ONLINE|
|2012-2013||U10 Girls (NRSL)||47186-02||REGISTER ONLINE|
|2010-2011||U12 Boys (NRSL)||47186-03||REGISTER ONLINE|
|2010-2011||U12 Girls (NRSL)||47186-04||REGISTER ONLINE|
|2008-2009||U14 Boys (NRSL)||47186-05||REGISTER ONLINE|
|2008-2009||U14 Girls (NRSL)||47186-06||REGISTER ONLINE|
*There is no guarantee to be placed on a team if you register after the deadline. A player may play up a level if they choose but must register at one of our Recreation Centers.
U-6 Developmental Kinder Soccer League
Under the direction of our highly qualified and talented coaches, this program will focus on the fundamentals of soccer. Each participant will be assigned to a team. Through group practices, players will learn rules and focus on developing soccer skills. Practices will be assigned for Tuesday or Thursday evenings beginning August 16 (weather permitting).
Instructional games will be scheduled on Saturdays. The Athletics Supervisor will contact you regarding team assignments, practice times, and game schedules.
- Shin guards are mandatory (not provided)
- Soccer cleats optional (recommended)
- Shirt included in the fee; new players get a ball. For those interested in seeing a jersey, Randall Oaks Recreation Center has sample sizes available.
|37180-01||Aug. 21-Oct. 2||Sa/9:00-11:00 am||$92 (R)/$107 (NR)||ROSO||REGISTER ONLINE|
The Dundee Township Park District offers flag football for boys and girls in three different age divisions. This program not only provides an introduction to football but is also a great time for boys and girls who may not yet be ready for or choose not to play full-contact tackle football. The program utilizes many of the guidelines set up by the NFL Flag Football Program while implementing some of our own ideas to help fit the needs of our community. The program’s emphasis is on the basic skills of football including passing, pass catching, defending and running. Players will also learn about competition and sportsmanship. Teams will practice during the weeknights with game days on Saturday mornings.
All games and practices are held at Randall Oaks Recreation Center. Each player will receive a team jersey. Flags will be provided to the players before each practice and game. REGISTRATION DEADLINE; Aug. 13. Practices will begin the third week in Aug. (tentative). Players will be contacted by a coach one week prior to their first practice. Volunteer coaches are needed for this program. If interested or have questions regarding coaching please contact Aly at (847) 428-7131 x1204
|6-8 years||37000-00||Sept. 11-Oct. 23||Sa/9:00 am-1:00 pm||$106(R)/$131(NR)||RORC||REGISTER ONLINE|
|11-12 years||37000-02||Sept. 11-Oct. 23||Sa/9:00 am-1:00 pm||$106(R)/$131(NR)||RORC||REGISTER ONLINE|
Friendship Request for Youth Sports League
Friendship Request for Youth Sports Leagues provides an opportunity for 2 players (maximum) to request to be placed on the same team in the Dundee Township Park District’s Youth Leagues. Friendship Requests are a tool that helps the DTPD form teams in the youth leagues and to provide a benefit to participants who wish to be placed with another individual.
Listed below is a detailed description of the requirements needed in order to accept/honor these requests:
- One friendship request will be allowed per child. That friend must also request your child, for it to be granted.
- Players must be in the same division.
- Siblings in the same division are allowed one request only.
- Coaches & assistant coaches are not allowed requests since they are already assigned to a team.
- The Dundee Township Park District reserves the right not to honor any or all requests due to program enrollment and balance of teams.
The Dundee Township Park District offers a variety of sports leagues for adults ages 18 and up.
Basketball (18 years and older) – Cancelled due to COVID-19 Restrictions
Women’s Volleyball (18 years and older)
Registration deadline and league fee are due March 20. Please check our website for the league schedule. Contact the Athletic Supervisor at (847) 428-7131 x1204 for more information.
|27051-01||March 29-May 31||M/7:00-10:00 pm||$320(R)/$330(NR)||RORC||REGISTER ONLINE|
$10 fee added for each non-resident on the team.
Adult 50+ Softball 12” | 50 years & older
This is for a player looking for some friendly competition and some exercise. Players will have an hour of batting practice before each game. Teams will be split up as evenly as possible. Can’t make all the dates? Don’t worry, your fee is for the entire year. For more info, contact Aly at (847) 428-7131 x1204.
|37010-01||May 10-Oct. 22||M,W/9:00 am-12:00 pm||$41||RORC||REGISTER ONLINE|
Co-Ed Softball 16” | 55 years & older
You are invited to play 16” softball with a friendly, fun-loving group. This is just for fun, like at a family picnic. Ladies are invited, too. No prizes, no awards, just fun. Haven’t played in fifty years? Can’t judge a fly ball? Can’t throw very far? Who cares! Join us for a little fresh air, exercise and a few laughs. For information, call Aly at (847) 428-7131 x1204. Actual dates and times TBA. Participants will be notified.
|37099-00||May 11-Aug. 4||Tu,Sa/10:00 am-12:00 pm||$20||LP||REGISTER ONLINE|