Your story begins here.
We invite you to celebrate the most important day of your lives here at Randall Oaks Golf Club. Having everything in one location, beautifully landscaped grounds for pictures, an onsite ceremony at our waterfront gazebo, and a banquet room featuring spectacular views will make your event easy and stress-free for you and your guests.
Our banquet room can accommodate up to 200 guests with panoramic views of the golf course and lake. Randall Oaks Golf Club is the perfect location to offer you total privacy, attention to detail, and incredible service. On your chosen day, yours will be the only wedding reception at Randall Oaks Golf Club, so our focus is solely on you.
You’ve envisioned every last detail, from the table settings to the meal to your entrance onto the dance floor. When you choose Randall Oaks Golf Club, we can make all your wedding dreams come true. Our staff works closely with you throughout the entire planning process and is on hand the day of your wedding to ensure your day is perfect and worry-free.
Schedule an appointment today to visit Randall Oaks Golf Club. Contact Jennifer Rakowski at 847-428-5661 x 3102 or email@example.com or fill out our interest form, and we will reach out.
Photo credentials: Eric James Walsh Photo & Video Production
Our venue’s Banquet Room(s) are now available to rent, allowing you to provide food of your own or outside catering service. Ask us about our preferred vendors!
March 2023 - December 2023
Ballroom A (Holds up to 200 guests)
- Monday – Thursday: Call for pricing
- Friday: $4,500
- Saturday: $4,800
- Sunday: $4,100
Ballroom B (120 guests or less)
- Monday – Thursday: Call for pricing
- Friday: $3,500
- Saturday: $3,900
- Sunday: $3,300
Weekend Gazebo Rental
- Friday – Sunday: $1,700
|Bar Packages*||Call||Premium||Ultra Premium|
- Smirnoff / Beefeater / Captain Morgan / Jim Beam / Jose Cuervo / Dewars
- Includes: 2 Domestic Beer Options, Wine, & Soft Drinks
- Titos / Tanqueray / Bacardi / Captain Morgan / Jack Daniels / 1800 / Johnnie Walker Red
- Includes: 2 Domestic Beer Options, 2 Import Beer Options, White Claw Seltzers, Wine, & Soft Drinks
Ultra Premium Liquor
- Grey Goose / Hendrick’s / Diplomático / Maker’s Mark / Jameson / Patrón / Johnnie Walker Black
- Includes: 2 Domestic Beer Options, 3 Import Beer Options, White Claw or High Noon Seltzers, Wine, & Soft Drinks
- Mixers: Cranberry, Grapefruit, Orange, Pineapple Juice & Ginger Beer
* Bar packages are limited to a minimum of 25 people
* Any Guests under 21: $2.50 per person
Beer, Wine & Soda
- Includes 2 domestic beer options, 2 imported beer options, wine, and soft drinks
- Two Hours: $18.00 | Three Hours: $21.00 | Four Hours: $24.00 | Five Hours: $27.00
Wine by the Bottle $16
- White: Chardonnay / Pinot Grigio | Red: Cabernet Sauvignon / Merlot
Champagne | Sparkling Grape Juice
Prices do not include a 20% service charge or tax. Pricing and selections are subject to change without notice. Through 2023.
For smaller events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and pricing.
Onsite Wedding Ceremony
Located at our waterfront gazebo, enjoy the panoramic views while saying, “I do.” The picturesque location will create a ceremony that is uniquely your own and perfect to capture those memories that will last a lifetime. Our outdoor seating can accommodate up to 175.
For more information, please get in touch with our Event Sales Department at (847) 428-5661 ext. 3102 or email at email@example.com
September 20, 2023
Upcoming Board Meeting Reminder - September 27
August 25, 2023
September 27 Board Meeting - Updates Regarding Sleepy Hollow Pool
August 17, 2023
World of Wonders (small animal building) at-a-glance
August 7, 2023
April 1, 2023
Your Summer Camp Adventure Awaits
March 1, 2023
Rakow Center Locker Room Renovation Project
December 22, 2022
Zoo Membership Special
December 17, 2022
Come and explore our classrooms on January 10-12
December 2, 2022
Get ready to run! Frozen Oaks 5K | February 4
September 22, 2022
Sat Live! Every 1st & 3rd Saturday from October-March
August 26, 2021
Give a unique gift of animal sponsorship for any occasion.
December 4, 2020
Bond refinance saves Dundee Township Park District more than $1.8 million
April 15, 2019
Dundee Township Park District awarded for excellence in financial reporting