About Randall Oaks Park
Randall Oaks Park is the largest of the district’s parks, boasting 141 acres of space. It provides the ideal place for a company picnic, parties or reunions. For more information on picnic & shelter reservations, click here.
- Two Shelters with electricity and charcoal grills.
- One Shelter with above amenities plus a kitchen with refrigerator, stove, fieldstone fireplace and attached restrooms.
- Eight Picnic areas – each with charcoal grill and five tables.
- Playgrounds, volleyball areas, open fields, and disc golf.
- Hayrides available (additional fees).
Park Operating Hours
Park opens at sunrise and closes at sunset, except for designated permitted activities.
Park Rules & Regulations
- Permit required to serve alcohol – click here
*Permit must be sent to us for approval. Please send to email@example.com
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after
- No sales of merchandise or services
- No fires/grilling except in designated areas
- No motorized vehicles
- Vehicle parking only in designated areas
- Parks open sunrise to sunset unless otherwise posted