The Randall Oaks Zoo is open for the 2021 season. Please review our hours of operation, admission before you plan your next visit with us.
2021 Dates/Hours of Operation
- March 27-October 31 (Daily): 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- November 1-28 (Daily): 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- December 4-19 (Weekends Only) - 12:00-7:00 pm
For a list of special events, click here.
$4.00 Resident | $4.75 Nonresident (Reservations will no longer be required beginning Saturday, June 12.)
Children ages one and under are FREE & United States Military with ID.
Enjoy unlimited admission to the Randall Oaks Zoo by becoming a member. Learn more about memberships.
Animal Feed: $1 per cup
Pony Rides: $5 per person/per ride (Based on Availability) Ponies are on break from 12:00-1:30 pm. | $25 Punch Pass (A punch pass includes 6 rides.)
Plan your visit!
Situated at the top of a hill, Randall Oaks Zoo offers a variety of kid-friendly farm animals for viewing, petting, and feeding. A stroll through the barn gives visitors an opportunity to meet alpacas, goats, and a few of our other animal friends. Some highlights of the zoo include cows, mini horses, sheep, goats, emus, alpacas, reptiles, deer, rabbits, chickens, pigs, fox, and birds, including Red-tailed Hawks, peacocks, and Great Horned Owls just to name a few. Come and meet all our four-legged, furry, and feathered friends!
In addition to the Zoo, Randall Oaks Park has 141 acres of open space with three shelters, eight picnic areas, two volleyball courts, three playgrounds, and a 10-hole disc golf course plus Centerville Schoolhouse Education Tour (reservations only) and hayrides (groups only).
Beginning on Saturday, June 12, zoo visits will now be on a walk-in basis.
- We will no longer be using sign-ups to visit the Randall Oaks Zoo. Visits are at your convenience 9 am – 5 pm daily.
- Pony rides are weather-dependent.
- Public restrooms are by the entrance to the Zoo, but not in the Zoo. We recommend using the restrooms before you visit.
- Our staff will continue to disinfect commonly touched areas throughout the Zoo.
- Face coverings are optional for fully vaccinated* patrons. Children under 12 and unvaccinated adults are recommended to wear face coverings while visiting the Zoo.
- Children under 12 and unvaccinated adults are recommended to wear masks while visiting the Zoo.
- Payment for entry into the Zoo is at the Ticket Booth and we encourage the use of our contactless card system.
- For the safety of our visitors, animals and staff, please stay home if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symtomsor have been in contact with a diagnosed person in the last 14 days.
*Fully vaccinated is two-weeks after the final dose.
1180 N. Randall Rd., West Dundee, IL 60118 • 847-551-4312
Randall Oaks Zoo is located 2.5 miles north of Interstate 90, just off of Randall Road.)
With a zoo membership, you receive unlimited admission for the 2021 season to the Randall Oaks Zoo and additional exclusive benefits. Our members provide essential financial support for the Randall Oaks Zoo. Zoo memberships assist us with providing quality veterinary care for the animals and updating and adding new exhibits.
Download the 2021 Zoo Membership Form
Membership passes are valid March 27, 2021-December 2021 and can be purchased at the following locations during regular operating hours:
- Unlimited admission for 2021 season
- Discounted tickets to Brew at the Zoo (Saturday, July 17, 2021)
- Special member coupons
- 10% off gift shop items and snacks
- Free Feed Friday (first Friday of every month)
- $15 discount on Randall Oaks Shelter rentals
*Members are required to show a valid membership card and photo ID to receive admission benefits.
|1 Person||$19 (R)/$23 (NR)|
|2 People||$38 (R)/$46 (NR)|
|3 People||$57 (R)/$69 (NR)|
|4 People||$76 (R)/$92 (NR)|
|Each additional member||$19 (R)/$23 (NR)|
Children under 2 years old are FREE.
(R) – Resident; (NR) – Nonresident
Download the Randall Oaks Park Map
(Click on the map to enlarge)
Stay Connected with the Randall Oaks Zoo
Zoo Donation Wish List
Looking for a way to help our animals? We have created a wish list of items that are needed. Donations may be dropped off at the zoo during open season, April 4-November 1 daily from 9 am-5 pm. Please call 847-551-4310 x5003 to request a drop off time when the zoo is closed for the season.
• Dawn soap
• Simple green
• Paper towels
• Old towels or blankets in good condition (nothing torn please)
• Any size dog crates/kennels
• Water bowls/food dishes
• Baby toys/old toys (no stuffed animals please)
• Cat litter
• Dry cat food
• Old children’s books
• Old phone books
The Randall Oaks Zoo is looking for individuals who would like to volunteer throughout the season. You must be 16 years of age or older.
Click here to Apply Online
For job opportunities, please click here to view positions available at the Randall Oaks Zoo.