Mark your calendars for these exciting 2018 Events
Fall Festival • September 22-October 28 • 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Corn Stalk Maze
- Corn Bin Play Area
- Fall Treats (available for purchase)
- Pumpkins for sale
Weekends Only Activities
- Bonfire Noon-5:00 pm
- Hayrides 9:00 am-5:00 pm – $2/per person, Children under age 2 are free
- Face Painting 9:00 am-5:00 pm $3 & $5
- Pumpkin Enrichment for the Animals
Boo at the Zoo • October 27-28 • 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Come trick-or-treating and see the Zoo decked out in its Halloween finery. Enter our costume contest for a chance to win a zoo membership. Normal admission applies.
- Trick-or-Treating: all day!
- Costume Contest at 1:00 pm (both days)
Categories: Ages 3 & under • Ages 4-6 • Ages 7-14 • Adults (Prizes for the top 3 in each category)
Winter Festival • Dec. 1 & 2, Dec. 8 & 9, 15 & 16 • 12:00-7:00 pm
Enjoy the holiday season with a trip to the Zoo to see animals and holiday lights. Normal admission applies.
- Holiday Lights and Decorations
- Cookie Decorating
- Santa Visits – Sa/Su from 12:00-5:00 pm
- Bonfire – F/Sa/Su
- Live Reindeer – Su (time TBD)
Watch the animals receive their special birthday treat or enrichment present at 1:00 pm. Come sign their giant birthday card. The first 50 guests, on days with animal birthdays, get a free birthday button. Normal admission applies.
September 10: Nightstar & Winter, the Fainting Goats, turns 3
October 9: Gully, the Pot Bellied Pig, turns 4
April 30: Honey & Pickles, the Skunks, turn 4
May 10: Annie, the Clydesdale, turns 19
June 12: Charlotte, the Pot Bellied Pig, turns 8
July 25: Marley, the Bobcat, turns 6