December 4-5, 11-12, 18-19 | 12:00-7:00 pm
It’s the most magical time of the year! Experience the zoo all dressed up in holiday lights! Open weekends on December 4-5, 11-12, and 18-19 from 12-7 pm. Enjoy holiday lights and decorations around our barns and animals, a bonfire, community tree sponsorships and the Big Guy himself visits from 1-4 pm each day! Event activities are subject to change and weather dependent.
- Holiday Lights and Decorations
- Santa Visits – 1:00-4:00 pm
Regular Zoo admission applies:
- $4.00 Resident
- $4.75 Non-Resident
- Children ages one and under are FREE & United States Military with ID.
A Special Randall Oaks Zoo Sponsorship Opportunity
Winterfest is a family event that celebrates the magic of the holidays. Enjoy the zoo animals, see the holiday lights and community-decorated trees, visit Santa, and warm up by the bonfire. December is truly a magical time of year to visit Randall Oaks Zoo.
We are looking for local organizations and regional businesses to sponsor a holiday tree. Each group will decorate their tree, and it will be displayed during Winterfest, set amongst the holiday backdrop of Randall Oaks Zoo and Park. Tree decorating takes place on November 27 and 28, from 9:00 am-3:00 pm with free admission to the zoo.
If you would like to sponsor a holiday tree, the sponsorship form and payment must be submitted by Wednesday, November 17.
ALL TREE SPONSORS RECEIVE
- One lit tree to decorate.
- A customized sponsor sign acknowledging your group will be placed next to your tree.
- Recognition in the Zoo newsletter and on the Randall Oaks Zoo Facebook page.
- 5 FREE Zoo Winterfest admission tickets.
TREE DECORATING DATE & LOCATION
Your group or family can come to the Zoo for free to decorate your tree during the following days and times.
- Dates: Saturday, November 27 and Sunday, November 28
- Time: 9:00 am-3:00 pm
- Location: Randall Oaks Zoo, 1180 N. Randall Rd., West Dundee.
Your sponsorship will be seen by our event attendees and on social media posts. Your support will assist in achieving our ongoing mission of conservation and education. For more information or to sponsor, call Kath at (847) 551-4310 x5006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.